Reagan Liane Macmillan (Di Domenico) is the recipient of the 2019 Marconi Club Scholarship Award. Congratulations!Download your PDF Application Here
We wish to acknowledge and thank the 2019 sponsors. With your contribution and commitment to education, we are able to help valuable students achieve their future goals. Please know that our partnership is vital to the success of this event, without the support and involvement of individuals as you, we could not reach our goals. You are truly appreciated. We hope we can count on your support again next year. With heartfelt appreciation to the following businesses and individuals.
- Angling Sports
- Luciano DiDomenico
- Marconi Bocciofila
- Facca Fasteners
- Carmelo Fotia (founder)
- Maria Masciotra
- Salvatore Agostinelli
- Dr. Tom Boniferro
The Marconi Club of London has a long history of supporting the Italian Community of the City of London and surrounding area, raising awareness of Italian culture and its contributions to Canadian Society. The London Marconi Scholarship seeks to further these goals by offering a series of scholarships to deserving students of Italian descent. Successful recipients of these scholarships will be chosen based on both merit and cultural involvement.
Scholarship Composition Rules and Regulation
Applicant must be related to parents or grandparents of a member in good standing of the Marconi Club of London and demonstrate an interest in Italian culture through involvement in Italian cultural activities. Activities sponsored by the Marconi Club or other Italian organizations (e.g. athletics, volunteer activities) can also be assets.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in a secondary school diploma program in Canada and be provisionally accepted in a post secondary institution.
- Applicant must be enrolled full time.
- Applicant’s current academic standing must meet the admission requirements of the post secondary institution.
- Completed and signed application form
- Transcript of grades for three most recent semesters
- Listing of employment history
- Record of extracurricular activities
- Essay outlining why applicant should be considered for this scholarship
- One page essay about Italy
- Additional information if applicable
- Grant awarded to student entering FIRST YEAR University/College only.
- Applications will be reviewed and winner chosen by a selected Scholarship Committee. The Scholarship Committee will consider applicant’s interest, grades, extracurricular activities and employment experience. Application deadline is MARCH 15.
- Applicant selected may be subject to a personal interview with the Scholarship Committee
- Candidate(s) will receive the award at the Marconi Annual Banquet.
Submission of Application:
Applications can be found on line at www.londonmarconiclub.com or by calling the Marconi Club at 519-455-7950. All applications, along with supporting material must be forwarded by March 15 to the Scholarship Committee at the following address:Scholarship Committee
Marconi Club of London,
120 Clarke Road