Become a member of the Marconi Club of London!
The Marconi Club of London is an ideal place to connect with friends, old and new. There are a variety of activities which enhance social and physical well-being and appreciation of Italian culture. Rediscover your roots in this family-friendly, community club.
Memberships: Membership gives one the privilege of participating on the Board of Directors (after being a member for 2 years and attending 5 meetings in the year previous to the nominations). If you did not pay your membership in 2013, you must fill out an application form and be voted in again by the members at a General Meeting.
Contact Bruno Nirta at 519-455-7950.
Please Note: If you wish to be nominated in the next election, your membership dues must be paid before the start of the January General Meeting. The same applies for those who wish to be Scrutineers, Auditors and Electoral Committee members. If you wish to vote, your membership dues must be paid by the February General Meeting.
Send form to:
Marconi Club of London
ATTN: Bruno Nirta
120 Clarke Road
To become a member you must:
- Be 19 years of age.
- Be sponsored by two club members in good standing.
- Fill out a form found on this website.
- Send or bring it into the club with the application fee.
- Your application will be posted on the members bulletin board for a month before being voted on by the membership at the next scheduled General Meeting.
- Attend the next regularly scheduled General Meeting where you will be voted in as a member.